The Jerald L. Andrews Missouri Sports Hall of Fame Scholarship
Jerald L. Andrews has led an illustrious administrative career: more than 20 years at Southern Baptist University, more than 25 years as tournament director of the Price Cutter Charity Championship presented by Dr Pepper, and nearly 30 years as the CEO and Executive Director of the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame. For a lifetime of service and his unwavering dedication to Missouri sports excellence, Andrews was inducted into the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame in 2022.
In partnership with the Community Foundation of the Ozarks, the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame has issued the Jerald L. Andrews Scholarship, designed for students who wish to use their passion and education to help support the communities around them in the future. Click the button and follow the instructions below to apply.Scholarship Application
How to Apply
Applications open January 1, 2023
- Go to https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfozarksscholarships
- Click Create New Account. Do not use your school email address. Use a personal gmail, yahoo, etc. email account. Do not use your parent’s email address.
- After creating an account, follow the prompts and click Continue.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Start Eligibility Quiz.
- Answer the two eligibility questions and click Submit Eligibility. It may take several minutes for the system to retrieve the list of scholarships for which you might be eligible to apply. Click continue.NOTE: If you made an error in completing the eligibility quiz, contact Beth Hersh, 417-864-6199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reopen your eligibility so you are able to retake the eligibility quiz.
- Clicking on the name of the scholarship will allow you to read the criteria. If you are eligible to apply for this scholarship, then click the blue Apply button to the right of the scholarship.
- Complete the application and click Submit Application at the bottom.NOTE: Many applications will be completed online; however, a few require you to complete a paper application. If you see Please see your counselor to apply for this scholarship, you will need to ask your counselor for a paper application.
Questions? Contact Beth Hersh 417-864-6199 or email@example.com
DEADLINE: MARCH 12, 2023