Grab your pastel shorts, linen pants, seersucker sun dresses, Sperry’s and Captain’s hat and prepare to cast-off your summer with the land-party of the season! The Missouri Sports Hall of Fame is hosting the ultimate summer PREP PARTY presented by Med-Pay, Inc. on Sunday, June 7.
It all starts at 5:30 p.m. at the Ramada Oasis Convention Center. This year’s nautical theme event will feature complimentary wine, Coors and Coca-Cola/Dr Pepper Bottling Company products, savory bites and gourmet carving stations from Fire & Ice as well as premium cash bars, ice cream Sunday bar and LIVE entertainment by 65 South.
And be sure to bid during the ultimate summer PREP live and silent auctions.
Auctions will feature everything you need to PREP for an amazing summer: From must-have boating/lake gear, golf clubs and exclusive rounds at area golf clubs, to professional sports packages, fishing and outdoor gear/trips and so much more. You can also win cash in our 50/50 raffle and you won’t want to miss your chance to bid on an exclusive summer get-a-way for 10 at Casa Suenos in Manzanillo, Mexico.
Download your FREE ticket today on Eventbrite or call 417.889.3100 for more information. Like the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame on Facebook or check out our website at mosportshalloffame.com for more details. Dress up, bring your friends, download your ticket and come experience the HALL OF FAME SummerPREP Party!
HERE ARE OUR LIVE AUCTION ITEMS:
NO TRANSACTIONS CAN BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO 8:00.
Thanks to all our friends at Med- Pay, Inc., Ramada Plaza Hotel & Oasis Convention Center and Great Southern Bank for making this year’s event possible.
1. Drop ‘em like they’re hot with this brand new Scotty Cameron Select Roundback Precision milled to meet the standards of the world’s finest putters. Need we say more?
2. Ready to land the big one? Our friends at Bass Pro Shops have put together this fantastic fishing package just for you. Let’s start off with a White River Fly Shop Lost Lake Float Tube and Extreme Waist Pack. Then add the Bass Pro Shops In-Sight Auto Inflatable Life Vest and the Pro Qualifier Reel/Johnny Morris CarbonLite Rod Spinning Combo. And finish it off with the BPS Aluminum Fish Fryer. All you need to do is add fish!
3. Our friends at American Beverage Marketers want to help you enjoy the lake this summer. Take a look at this awesome inflatable kayak, complete with air pump and paddle. Topped off with this great selection of Master of Mixes products. Alcohol not included.
4. Baseball’s perfect knight, Stan Musial Autographed photo. Since his passing, autographed memorabilia is getting harder to come by. Better take this piece home tonight!
5. Enjoy a season of World Team Tennis action from your two Premium Box Seats at Cooper Tennis Complex. Led by the #1 ranked American player on the ATP Tour, John Isner, the Springfield Lasers take on opponents from across the nation. A parking pass is included.
6. Mizzou takes on Mississippi State in this SEC battle on November 5th. Enjoy football action from your four seats on the 35-yard line. A parking pass is also included.
7. Chew up some earth with this centered-tined tiller from Raven. This model FT24-210 has a 212 cc four-stroke engine that guarantees the power and reliability you need.
8. Throw out the first pitch at a Springfield Cardinals home game. Includes four seats in the Redbird Roost, where food and Coca-Cola products are all-inclusive. Includes a tour of Hammons Field. Game subject to availability.
9. The Club at Porto Cima has provided green fees and cart usage for your foursome at one of the state’s most beautiful venues. Afterwards, check in to the luxurious Camden on the Lake and relax the night away. Two separate rooms for you and your guests.
10. Four Field Box Tickets to a 2015 St. Louis Cardinals game. We’re also throwing in a gift certificate for a two room, one night stay at the beautiful Embassy Suites in St. Charles. AND we’re topping it off with a $100 gift certificate to Mike Shannon’s Steaks and Seafood. Game must be mutually agreeable between the purchaser and the St. Louis Cardinals. Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox and Saturday games are not available.
11. Grill in style with this Lowe’s Akorn Ceramic Egg. Complete with nest and shelves, this will be the new centerpiece for your outdoor gatherings.
12. Don’t let the Pittsburgh emblem fool you. Signed by Hall of Famer Bill Mazeroski, 1960 N.L. MVP Dick Groat, and our own 1955 N.L. Rookie of the Year Bill Virdon, this is one rare piece of memorabilia.
13. Spend a day with the reigning Major League Soccer champions, Sporting Kansas City! Your day will include four tickets to a match of your choice at the beautiful Sporting Park with 18,000+ fans. Sporting Park is considered one of, if not, the top soccer facilities in the nation. Your experience continues with valet parking, a pre-game meal in the Field Club as well as the opportunity to be on the field for pre-game. Your day will continue with an opportunity to tour the television truck prior to the game as well as the opportunity to return to the Field Club after the match for drinks and to watch the post-match press conference.
14. American Culinary Association’s Springfield/Branson Chef of the Year Steve Oshita invites you to be his guests at Nakatos’ restaurant. Chef Steve will prepare a fantastic meal for you and up to nine friends. Two appetizers, entrée and two large saki’s. Drinks and gratuities not included.
15. Want to find the sweet spot more often? Taylor Made makes some of the most forgiving clubs on the market today. And tonight you can take home a set of Taylor Made RSI1 Irons. Four through Pitching Wedge, you’ll have all yardages covered. Handsomely surrounded by a beautiful black and white Taylor Made stand bag.
16. Great Southern Bank is offering you and 15 friends their suite at JQH Arena as the Missouri State Bears or Lady Bears hit the hardwood. In addition, the suite will be fully stocked with soda, water, popcorn, chips and dip. Game subject to availability.
17. Watch the St. Louis Rams take on the San Francisco 49ers from four great seats provided by Rams President Kevin Demoff. This November 1st game will kick –off at noon. But get there early as Kevin is also treating you to four on-field passes.
18. It’s the newest craze to hit the Ozarks. Paddle Boarding! Up for bids tonight is this extremely cool ALFA-SUP 10’6 x 31″ x 4 1/2″ Fiberglass Epoxy Stand Up Paddle Board. Extremely light weight, fast and stable. Provided by Ozarks Paddle Boards, Springfield’s newest supplier of summer fun.
19. Donated by Lilleys’ Landing, a full-day john boat rental on beautiful Lake Taneycomo. And the good people at Fin and Feather Bait and Tackle have provided two 6 foot Diawa spin cast rod and reel combos and a Berkley Bait Binder. In addition Plateau Fly Shop has provided a Redington Fishing vest as well as two fishing caps.
20. Thanks to our good friends at Race Brothers Farm Supply, we’re able to offer this 2015 Cub Cadet RZT42 zero turn mower. It has a 42-inch deck and 23 HP Kohler V-Twin engine. And haul it home with ease as Sutter Trailers in Nixa has provided you with a brand new trailer.
21. How does 100 miles per gallon sound? With this Boom 50 scooter in Cardinal red, you’ll be passing gas stations left and right. With alloy wheels and a new stylish look, this is the nicest scooter we’ve ever offered.
22. Enjoy a Friday and Saturday night stay in a deluxe penthouse condo on the Branson Landing owned by Hall of Fame Chairman Leon and Dot Combs. Private parking in the basement and an elevator ride to your front door. Includes four rounds of golf at the scenic LedgeStone Country Club and four meals at Black Oak Grill. Also included are four tickets to Presley’s Country Jubilee. Dates must be mutually agreeable between the purchaser and the owners.
23. Get ready for Homecoming as the Mizzou Tigers take on Florida Football on October 10th. Package includes four seats on the 35-yard line and a parking pass.
24. Talk about a hard to find piece of Missouri memorabilia – take home this 2014 Back-to-back SEC Champs Mizzou Helmet – signed by 11 players.
25. Royals’ relievers autographed baseball set. Yeah, they were lights out last year as the Royals surged through the playoffs and to seventh game of the World Series. These can be yours this evening.
26. Lower your scores with this set of Nike Vapor speed irons 4-aw with regular flex shafts. Seriously. Just do it!
27. Provided by our friends at Adelman Travel, we are offering two American Airline tickets good for continental US. Seats are “T” Class reservations. Thirty day advanced notice required. Some blackout dates may apply. Travel must be completed by May 31, 2016.
28. Courtesy of Missouri Sports Legend Mike Shannon, you and three guests will enjoy a St. Louis Cardinals home game this season. You’ll get to go on the field to enjoy batting practice up close and personal. Then, spend an inning in the broadcast booth as the guests of announcers Mike Shannon and John Rooney. Game must be mutually agreeable between the purchaser and the St. Louis Cardinals. Cubs, Yankees, Red Sox and Saturday games are not available.